Vectors for gene delivery based on the nonpathogenic adenovirus-associated virus (AAV) have become highly valuable in gene therapy. Vector production is an expensive process producing a small volume of highly valuable product, placing analytical methods that require only a small volume of sample at a premium.
Gyrolab® AAVX Titer Kit delivers high quality AAV titer data for AAV serotypes 1–8 and 10 in about 1 hour from sample volumes of less than 10 µL. Gyrolab AAVX Titer Kit is automated based on the highly selective affinity ligands developed with CaptureSelect™ technology from Thermo Fisher Scientific that binds with high affinity and selectivity to native and recombinant AAV particles of most known serotypes.
Gyrolab AAVX Titer Kit
- Minimize sample dilutions and repeats: 3-log dynamic range
- Keep up with shortened development time: 4x faster automated assay time, 10x less sample vs ELISA
- No assay development needed: One kit to measure AAV titer for serotypes AAV 1–8 and AAVrh10 on any Gyrolab system
For Lentiviral vector titer, see Gyrolab p24 Kit
- Broad analytical range, 0.2– 1000 ng/mL
- 96 datapoints in 80 minutes