We are excited to announce the European Gyrolab User Seminar 2022 (GLS2022), taking place as an in-person event on June 13th _ 14th, 2022 in the beautiful Clontarf Castle Hotel in Dublin, Ireland.
Whether you are already working with the Gyrolab system, or you are interested in our immunoassay technology, join our meeting to:
- Learn from leading scientists how to achieve better immunoassay performance, productivity, and efficiency in diverse applications
- Take the chance to reconnect and network with the Gyrolab user community and scientists from industry and academia, to spark new ideas and collaborations
- Discuss key challenges and opportunities with your peers in topic-based sessions
- Stay updated on the increasing offer of Gyrolab products and services, and influence future developments by providing your feedback
As last years´ excellent event program (GLS2021 Agenda), the GLS2022 will host independent presenters from Biotech, Pharma, CRO/CMO companies and academic institutions, covering four main application areas:
- Cell and Gene Therapies
- Bioanalysis (PK, TK, Immunogenicity, Affinity)
- Bioprocess (Impurity testing)
Besides posters and presentations, we will have our basic and advanced workshops “Tips and Tricks for Gyrolab Successful Assays” and topic-based round-table sessions.
Already confirmed presentations and posters from Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Institut Imagine, Labcorp Drug Development, LGC, Lonza, Lundbeck, Mabion, MeiraGTx, Nuvisan, Sanofi, ThaborTx, UCB
Registrations and lunch starting at 11.30am on Day 1 the 13th June and on Day 2 the 14th June the seminar will be over around 5pm.
Experience the Guinness Storehouse with us to learn about the history, heart, and spirit of Ireland's most iconic beer, followed by a delicious dinner at THE ARROL SUITE.
Call for speakers and posters
Please contact Anjali Bhaskar at email@example.com.
Confirmed presenters before March 31st will receive a discount on registration fees.
New GLS2022 Competition
The best speaker for Poster or Presentation will be awarded with an advanced training course in Sweden!
For questions please e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org