We are pleased to announce and formally invite you to the 2018 European Gyrolab Seminar in Berlin, Monday June 11 to Tuesday June 12.
This year the Gyrolab Seminar hosts independent speakers from the biotherapeutic industry, presenting the latest papers, applications and advances using Gyrolab nanoliter-scale immunoassay technology. Attendees are a mix of existing users and those who simply wish to find out more about Gyros Protein Technologies and immunoassay advances. Network with others within CRO, CMO, Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Academic organizations.
Application areas discussed:
- Gyrolab ADA assays
- iLite® Cell-based NAb assays
- Pharmacokinetics and toxicokinetics studies
- Impurity testing (HCP and residual Protein A)
- Product quantification
- Biomarker analysis
- Potency testing (iLite Cell-based Assays)
- New products presentation
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Angelica Sette, Crescendo Biologics, UK
- Martin Voigtmann, Boehringer Ingelheim/BOKU, University of Natural Resources and LifeSciences, Austria
- Guillaume Rommelaere, Belgian Volition SPRL, Belgium
- Michael Tovey, Biomonitor, France
- Sam Scrimshaw, Fleet Bioprocessing Ltd., UK
- Sarah Geen, LGC, UK
- Deborah McManus, Envigo, UK
- Stacey Casswell, Envigo UK
- Yann Fromentin, Sanofi Vitry, France
We will start with a light lunch on Monday 11 June, and end the meeting at 4:00 PM on Tuesday, 12 June.
There is still room for a couple of more oral presentations as well as posters. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in presenting at the seminar.
For questions please e-mail: email@example.com