We are pleased to announce and formally invite you to the 2019 Gyrolab Seminar from Wednesday, October 9 to Thursday, October 10, at The Madison Hotel in Morristown, NJ, USA. Gyrolab platforms continue to expand beyond traditional therapeutics and immunoassay formats. They have broken new boundaries in affinity, bioanalysis and bioprocess development.
Gyrolab platforms automate and miniaturize ELISA type immunoassays for data driven decisions in minutes, increasing efficiency and productivity to meet critical timelines, addressing key challenges in biologic development for antibody engineering, preclinical/clinical and CMC bioprocess development.
- Free workshops to advance your Gyrolab expertise - Assay development, affinity, ADA and advanced troubleshooting
- Live demos of the new Gyrolab software for Gyrolab xPlore, Gyrolab xP and Gyrolab xPand
- Live demos of the new Gyrolab xPand with even more capabilities for multitasking, cooling and all-inclusive software modules
- User presentations covering PK, Biomarkers, ADA, affinity, bioprocess and more
- Network with scientists to increase your Gyrolab expertise and knowledge
Attendees are a global mix of existing users and those who simply wish to find out more about Gyrolab and immunoassay advances in discovery, bioprocess, preclinical and clinical development. Network with others within CRO, Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Academic organizations.
Call for speakers
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in presenting at the seminar.