We are pleased to announce and formally invite you to the 2019 Gyrolab Seminar from Wednesday, October 9 to Thursday, October 10, at The Madison Hotel in Morristown, NJ, USA. Gyrolab® platforms continue to expand the development of today's therapies using automated, nanoliter-scale immunoassays for data driven decisions within an hour. This year's seminar will focus on the latest research that drives critical timelines from R&D through clinical approval and will also discuss Gyrolab platform capabilities that enable exploration of tomorrow's next-generation cell and gene therapies.
- Frree workshops to advance your Gyrolab expertise
- Assay development, affinity, ADA and advanced troubleshooting
- Become an expert user of the new Gyrolab software
- Hands-on demonstrations of Gyrolab xPand
- User presentations covering PK, biomarkers, ADA, affinity, bioprocess and more
- Be the first to learn about new Gyrolab assays
- Network with over 75 scientists to increase your Gyrolab expertise and knowledge
Attendees are a global mix of existing users and those who simply wish to find out more about Gyrolab and immunoassay advances in discovery, bioprocess, preclinical and clinical development. Network with others within CRO, Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Academic organizations.
Confirmed speakers from:
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Eli Lilly
- Nimble Therapeutics
- Charles River Laboratories
Gyrolab Seminar registration includes your choice of 2 complimentary workshop. Get the latest tips and recommendations to enhance your Gyrolab expertise. Past workshops included:
- Gyrolab Assay Development and Basic Troubleshooting
- Gyrolab Advanced Troubleshooting
- Gyrolab Immunogencity Workshop
- Gyrolab Affinity Workshop
Call for speakers
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in presenting at the seminar.